Giving to GARDEN, Inc. helps heal the world!
A gift to GARDEN, Inc. helps to sustain our nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that makes essential connections between artists and entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations and project-based funding, ideas and action. GARDEN, Inc. grows community connections, gathers resources, and works to heal the world. We provide grant writing, fundraising and fiscal sponsorship support for more than 80 individual artists, nonprofit organizations, L3C businesses and other for-profit entities and organizations that are closely aligned with our mission.
GARDEN, Inc. has deep roots in the artistic, cultural, and environmental causes important to Southern Arizona and beyond. Your donations make it possible for us to continue growing and funding the projects that are vital to the sustainable development of our communities. With supporters like you we’ve been able to:
- raise more than $3.2 Million in grant-based funding for all of our clients and partner organizations since 2010.
- support close to $1 Million in grant funding for the Tucson Unified School District through Food Services and other district programs.
- secure a $900,000 grant from the US Department of Justice, Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation Program for the Wampanoag Women’s Center.
- shepherd the grassroots Deep Dirt Farm and help them grow into the nonprofit 501(c)3 Deep Dirt Institute (now affiliated with Borderlands Restoration Network). Secured more than $35,000 in grant funding.
- successfully sponsor the first three years (2013-2016) of the Borderlands Earth Care Youth Institute, a training program for youth ages 14-18 at Patagonia High School in collaboration with Borderlands Restoration, L3C.
- assist the Southwest Folklife Alliance in their transition from the nonprofit Tucson Meet Yourself to a University of Arizona-sponsored program, and secure support from the National Endowment for the Arts, Surdna Foundation and many others.
- sustain the Sonoran Glass School with more than $220,000 in grant-based support that included seven years of annual Arts in Education grants from the National Endowment for the Arts, along with grants from the Arizona Commission on the Arts, Tucson Pima Arts Council and a variety of other funding sources.
- support the Tucson Arts Brigade in a variety of initiatives that bring key arts education initiatives to underserved comm
unities in Tucson.
Join the GARDEN, Inc. family by making a contribution today. Our introductory fundraising campaign is a humble request for whatever you can afford to give. For a donation of $36.00 or more you can receive a GARDEN baseball hat with our embroidered logo. Don’t miss your opportunity to order this stylish solar shade screen for your head! Three colors available: beige, grey and dark green.